Aqua-Traxx Drip Tape: Superior precision, uniformity, durability, and plugging resistance, seamless construction provides maximum strength, highly resistant to plugging due to multiple inlet filters, best-In-Class coefficient of variation (Cv’s) – below 3%.
Neptune Drip Pipe: Available in pressure compensating and standard, made from virgin material, highly resistant to plugging – Molded emitters stand up to challenging water and organic fertilizers, ultra-high strength and durability – Strength and flexibility, Blue St ripe ® of Quality – install Blue St rip e® facing up wards to insures proper outlet placement and precision performance – Excellent Cv 3%.
Aqua-Traxx and Neptune both:
- DURABLE: Can outlast other drip lines because of its special grade polymer INSTALLATION Can be easily installed. Just make sure the blue stripe is up
- CLOGGING: Can resist clogging due to its turbulent emitter design and wide cross section
- AFFORDABLE: Can represent an affordable investment ensuring excellent quality and superior performance
- FLEXIBLE: Can be installed above ground, underground or under black plastic film/mulch
- LONG LINES: Can have a very long lateral line with very uniform water distribution